Sunday, January 23, 2011

A GOOD SUNDAY

To follow-up on my previous post, I had a good experience at the church where my husband spoke this morning. There was nobody assigned to sit with me, however, a very nice, older lady in the church invited me to sit with her while I was walking around greeting and meeting folks in the sanctuary before the service began. Her row was full of people and I'm not sure where I would have sat, but it was still a nice surprise to have her ask me. I had already placed my coat and purse on a seat on the 2nd row where I could sit with my husband until he went up on the platform to speak. Everyone was very nice and several people spoke to me even before we walked around saying hello to people. The church treated us , and some others who have an interest in taking some of our classes through the Leland Center, to a very nice lunch after the services. It looks like we may have another teaching site to begin in the Fall! Praise God! I hope each of you had a great worship experience today!

No comments:

Post a Comment