Thursday, January 13, 2011

CHOICES

I read in So. Living Magazine that coffee is actually good for you. They said that it may reduce your chance of developing diabetes, helps reduce muscle soreness after workouts, is a great source of antioxidants, increases short-term recall and if you drink 3-5 cups a day you are 65% less likely to develop dementia and Alzheimer's disease plus it may reduce your risk for developing colon and breast cancer.

I guess if you prefer coffee, this is good news. As you may guess, I choose tea over coffee. I'm sure if I did some research I could find some good things that tea does. If you know of any, please share them with us! Everyday we are faced with choices, many much more important than whether we drink coffee or tea. Remember to always pray and seek God's guidance before you make those choices. You will feel much better knowing you did what He wanted you to do or not to do. Then, celebrate with a cup of tea! (or coffee if you prefer).

No comments:

Post a Comment