Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FLOWERS FOR YOU


"Flowers leave some of their fragrance in the hand that bestows them." -Chinese proverb.

Don't you just love to receive flowers! It makes you feel special and helps to brighten up your day and each day that you get to look at them. I find that giving flowers makes me feel as good as receiving them. If you know someone who could use a little "pick me up" give them a flower today. It doesn't have to be an expensive arrangement from a florist, just one little rose, carnation, or daisy from a grocery store would be just as good. I wish I could send each of you a flower today to thank you for all that you do but since I can't, I'm sending you these pretty "virtual flowers" and hope they will add some joy to your life just as you add joy to so many lives that you touch in your churches. Have a great day and remember Spring is almost a month closer than it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment