Sunday, April 3, 2011

HAPPY SUNDAY!


Happy Sunday! We had a good day of worship with communion at our church today. It was a beautiful, sunny and fairly warm day. I am so thankful to live in a country where we are free to worship and not have to worry about being persecuted for our faith. We may be harrassed or ridiculed but we don't have to worry about being tortured or killed for our faith. Remember to pray for those believers who worship our Lord at risk to their own lives. I tend to take for granted the freedom to just get up and drive to church on Sunday and worship with my church family. When you are tired or hurried and rushed or trying to get kids dressed and out the door on Sunday morning, think about the blessing of our freedom. Here is a quote from Pope John Paul II that I saw today that I really liked and thought I'd share with you.
"Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and Hallelujah is our song". Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment