Thursday, March 3, 2011

HOPE


I was so excited to see the daffodils blooming infront of our front porch! It gave me hope that Spring is just around the corner and warmer days are ahead! I can't wait for the trees to bud and my spring bulbs to start blooming.
I know that winter really isn't totally over yet, but I have the hope of Spring to look forward to. Life can be like the seasons. Sometimes, if you are going through bad times, it feels like the cold, dark and dreary days of winter have set in and will never leave. But, just like those daffodil buds, feel the warmth of the sun and burst forth into beautiful blooms you can bloom,too. Even better than the hope of Spring (which only lasts a few months), you will always have Jesus to help you weather the hard times. He will never leave you or forsake you. He is your rock and your fortress. He tells you if you are burdened and heavy ladened to come to Him and He will give you rest. He comforts you when you mourn and strengthens you when you're feeling weak and weary. He will help you to soar like an Eagle. One day, all his children who know him as Lord and Savior will bask in his heavenly sunshine and will bloom more beautiful than any earthly flower. I have the hope of Spring but much better than that, I have hope because The Son loves me and died for me. May we all bloom for Jesus and spread our seeds of Hope to others. Wishing you sunshine today!

No comments:

Post a Comment